Cera Care Assistants provide personal care and emotional support to customers in their own homes to help them to maintain their independence.
We carry out personal hygiene tasks, and always treat our customers with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Care Assistance will usually visit several clients each day. For many of our service users, our Carers are their main contact with the outside world and they really value the work we do!
Every day will be different, but a Care Assistants main activities can include:
- Helping people to feel clean and confident
- Supporting people with their medications
- Preparing meals and drinks
- Helping customers to move around their home and to keep active
- Following a care plan and reporting on your customers health so that we can deliver the very best care.
Cera provide Care Assistants with a phone and our easy to use App that saves us tons of time, making it easier to do what we love more. Care.