Are you looking for a role as a Live In Carer in the UK? Cera is recruiting Live In Carers for multiple locations in the UK and we need need people like you to enable our service users to live more independently. Pay rates start from £600-£775 a week. 6 Months experience of a Live-in Care role is required.
What can you expect from the role?
As a Professional Carer, you will be required to provide care, practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence. The customers our carers work with every day have a diverse range of care needs, personalities and lifestyles.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting with all aspects of medication
• Meal preparation
• Helping our clients move around their home
• Providing a listening ear and emotional support
• Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care, we provide you with a phone and App to make this simple.
Why work for Cera?
Cera Care is the fastest growing UK provider of quality care, mixing technology with kindness to deliver better care. We have made it our mission to improve service delivery across the care sector by utilising our very own bespoke technology. This technology empowers our Care Assistants with knowledge and reduces the time they spend on administrative tasks, resulting in better quality of care.
In addition to the numerous benefits on offer, our Professional Care Assistants are given a high level of support through ongoing training, various development opportunities and access to market leading tech that enables the delivery of a better quality care service.
With greater demands on the sector than ever before, there has never been a better time to work in care. There is a huge potential for you to create a difference in the lives of vulnerable people. The rewards of working in care are limitless.
Your commitment to our customers is hugely valued. In return, here's how we'll support you:
- FREE DBS Checks
- Professional Uniform
- Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts
- Pay rates start from £600 - £775 per week
- 3% Company Pension Scheme
- Paid assessment day training
- £250 bonus payment
- Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
- Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
- Car drivers essential
- Care Friends Referral Scheme - earn extra ££ every month by sharing our jobs and referring friends.
Come join our fantastic Live-In team and get fully trained and qualified as a Professional Care Assistant. If you're great with people and have 6 months experience of Live-In care please Apply now and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your application and available roles/locations.