We are hiring the next generation of community carers who want to join Cera on our mission to see positive change in care standards in the homecare industry, supported by innovative technology. If you are looking for a Care Assistant role in Colchester then look no further!
We don’t require any previous experience, just a desire and passion to help others. Other key qualities we look for are patience, empathy and respectful attitudes.
A typical day in the life of a carer would involve visiting clients in their own homes and assisting them with their routines including getting out of bed, washing, dressing and ensuring good standards of hygiene are being kept. You’ll also support clients to prepare meals, take medication and offer a listening ear and companionship to ensure they feel supported and not lonely and that they have someone they can trust. For many of our clients you may be part of only a very small social network - so the time you spend with them really makes a difference to their physical and mental wellbeing.
At Cera we go the Extra Mile to ensure our carers are supported in their work, so that they can also go the extra mile with client care, if you want to be part of something special in your local community then please apply today.
What are we looking for?
• Hardworking individuals who are motivated by delivering excellent standards of care
• Positive attitude and always treating others with respect
• Desire and passion to make a true difference
•The majority of our routes require a driving license and own vehicle
What can we offer?
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Care Friends referral APP - Earn ££ for sharing our jobs!
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts - part time or full time, you choose!
• Pay rates start from £10.25 per hour - that’s the equivalent of £21,320 annual salary for full time positions.
• Mileage Paid
• 3% Company Pension Scheme