No experience required!
At Cera we are looking for people who would like to start a career in Care in Tiptree. We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. As a Care Assistant with Cera you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for.
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they have emotional support and companionship. This will see you providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference.
What are we looking for?
- Hardworking individuals who are motivated by delivering excellent standards of care
- Positive attitude and always treating others with respect
- Desire and passion to make a true difference
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The majority of our routes require a driving license and own vehicle
What can we offer?
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts - part time or full time, you choose!
• Pay rates start from £10.25 per hour - that’s the equivalent of £21,320 annual salary for full time positions.
• Mileage Paid
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• £250 bonus payment
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
Areas we service: CO1, CO2, CO3, CO4, CO5, CO6, CO7, CM8, CM9