Are you looking for a Care Assistant Job in Benfleet? Would you like to earn between £237 and £380 a week? Cera Care is recruiting in the Benfleet area with immediate starts available. We have part-time and full time positions as well as flexible hour contracts available.
Working as a carer at the heart of your community enables more people to live independently at home for longer. We are disrupting the home care industry through technology and our people and we want you to be part of the team!
As a Cera Carer you will be given your own Mobile and App which reduces the time you have to spend on administrative tasks, resulting in better quality of care. We also offer fantastic benefits including a £250 joining bonus and the Care Friends referral scheme where you can earn extra ££ for sharing our roles with your friends.
What can you expect from the role?
As a Cera Care Assistant, you will be required to provide personal care and practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence. Your role is based within client’s homes and you will usually visit several clients each day – therefore a driving license and your own vehicle is essential in most locations.
Your main daily duties will include:
• Visiting clients in their own homes within the local community
• Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting with all aspects of medication
• Meal preparation
• Helping our clients move around their home
• Providing a listening ear and emotional support
• Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care, we provide you with a phone and App to make this simple.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for care heroes! You don’t need previous care experience but you will want to help others and ensure that they have the best quality of life. You’ll need to be willing to carry out personal hygiene tasks, always treating clients with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Many of our carers come from customer-facing backgrounds such as retail or hospitality, or they have cared for loved ones and relatives and want to continue this rewarding work as a career. The most important thing is that you have empathy and compassion for others and understand the huge difference you will make to the lives of those you care for.
Your commitment to our customers is hugely valued. In return, here's how we'll support you:
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts
• Pay rates start from £9.50 per hour
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• £250 bonus payment
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
• Mileage Paid