Position: IT Projects Engineer
Reporting to: Head of IT
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Working within Cera Care’s IT function, within the IT Projects and Transition team you will be a technically capable individual responsible for the successful delivery of IT Projects assigned to you. These projects consist of:
● Improvement projects to drive efficiencies using technology. ● Cyber Security Initiatives to continually improve our controls. ● Integration projects to successfully integrate recently acquired businesses into our technical landscape.
A proportion of this role focuses on 2/3rd BAU activities to ensure that service operation is optimal at all times working closely with other team members within the IT Projects and Transition Team but also within IT Service Delivery to continuously upskill. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a good mix of System Administration within a Google Suite environment within a large scale organisation who is keen to work within an organisation which is scaling at pace.
- Responsible for delivering the IT technical elements of a project to to timescale and budget whilst delivering a first class user experience
- Part of a team to successfully integrate recently acquired businesses into our technology landscape in line with our integration plans
- Manages day to day BAU activities to ensure a first class service to our customers and part of a team shift to drive proactivity to drive service improvements
- Management of IT Incident resolution within the agreed business SLA
- Working closely with Vendors/suppliers to deliver the best project outcomes and acting as a technical subject matter expert
- Takes ownership of issues and drives forward the resolution under own initiative whilst keeping others informed
- Part of the CAB, reviewing Changes from a IT perspective and undertaking the Impact Assessments where appropriate
- Management of security patches and compliance of our endpoints to ensure our exposure to cyber risks are low
- Management of our mobile estate and processes as we scale
Background and experience:
- ITILv3 or v4 foundation certification or comparable understanding, specifically including Incident, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management and Change Management processes.
- Experience administering Google Suite in a large organisation.
- Good all round experience of IT from desktop/endpoints, mobile telephony, basic networking and firewalls.
- Ubiquiti Unifi Wifi WAP’s understanding and basic/good level of administration.
- Understanding of email and file data migrations from O365 to G Suite.
- Experience using MaaS360 MDM solution or comparable MDM within a large organisation.
- Demonstrable experience acting a technical lead within project implementations.
- Management of a company wide Anti Virus/Malware solution
- Experience working within Cyber Essentials and ISO27001 environments.
- Ability to discuss technical topics with both technical and non technical stakeholders to ensure the information is clearly understood.
- Good understanding of information and cyber security best practice
What’s it like to be part of the Cera team?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.