Cera Care is looking for a highly organised, proactive, solutions driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As part of a high performing centre of excellence, you will have ownership and accountability for leading a Talent Acquisition team to achieving and exceeding monthly recruitment targets across the Scottish region.
You will be an expert in the field of recruitment with an unwavering commitment to delivering a high quality talent acquisition service to our branches by building our field-based team of Care Assistants that provide domiciliary care services across the Country.
We work in a fast paced, tech enabled, entrepreneurial environment, enabling us to engage, support and deliver exceptional people into our growing teams. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who can motivate their team to consistently meet aggressive goals.
- Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of TA specialists.
- Manage and develop a team of Talent Acquisition Partners to monitor and drive performance in order to meet monthly and quarterly targets
- Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals.
- Monitor recruiting targets daily by individual team members and act quickly to troubleshoot obstacles and motivate their team to reach daily recruiting targets.
- Ensure robust reporting on team activity and KPIs..
- Ensure compliance in line with internal policy and regulatory requirements
- Focus in ensuring an efficient and pleasant candidate journey
- Manage, develop and maintain the communication flow and strategic partnership between the Talent Acquisition team and the Regional Director, Registered Managers for all branches and branch staff.
- Support the overall strategy of establishing high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics and making continuous process improvements to the recruiting process resulting in higher recruiting yields and better quality hires.
- Utilise corporate support teams to assist with recruiting efforts and develop strategic partnerships with Operations, L&D, Marketing and Tech teams to leverage their services.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 + years experience of managing a recruiting team in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
- Lead and influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- High level of integrity, judgment, accountability, and follow-through
- Knowledge of health care recruitment processes
- Knowledge of compliance led recruitment/ volume recruitment
- Experience of using ATS such as Team Tailor, Fresh Teams or similar
- Has worked in a centralised high volume recruitment team
- Experience of working in target driven role