Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Reporting to: Management Accountant
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you looking for a rewarding role in a company that's changing the healthcare sector? Then look no further! Here at Cera we are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our busy Finance team in Colchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual with the drive to do more!
- Process supplier invoices
- Create and process supplier payment files
- Log and process all incoming / outgoing post
- Log and action all queries from suppliers and colleagues
- Manage the petty cash process (via prepaid debit cards) for our Branch network
- Other ad hoc activities at the direction of the Management Accountant
Background and experience:
- GCSEs (or equivalent), including English and Maths
- Working in an Accounts Payable function
- Communicating with people at all levels
- Working accurately and systematically
- The ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products
- The ability to effectively use a recognised Finance System software
- Build effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with others sharing ideas and information at all times
- Effectively build trust with a consistent approach between actions and words
- Conscientious with high attention to detail
What’s it like to be part of the Cera team?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.