Position: Care Coordinator
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our team in Yorkshire South & West. In this role, you will effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of high quality care services in Yorkshire South & West, ensuring that Care Workers are matched to Clients based on the level and type of care they need, along with, when possible, being in close proximity.
- Ensure that Care Worker rota's are organised, correctly matched to Clients’ needs and well-planned, taking into account travelling time, holiday cover and last minute cancellations.
- Provide insight into developing, implementing and executing a successful Operational practice across the Care side of the business.
- Responsible for resourcing for new care packages and building on existing packages.
- Improving and maintaining the continuity of care for new and existing care packages.
- Maintain clear, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date digital records for all Clients and Care Workers within your area, using our bespoke system.
- Responsible for cordially resolving customer queries in a timely manner within your area to maintain a positive Company reputation
- Ensure all operations are Company and CQC Compliant.
- Help develop the company’s Care Worker Community.
- Arrange training and performance appraisals as required.
- Contribute to the growth and service expansion targets set by the business.
- Ideally NVQ/QCF level 3 in Care.
- At least 2 years experience working as a care coordinator for a Domiciliary Care Agency. Live-in care coordination experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of CQC Compliance is essential.
- Ideally experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and being able to motivate care staff.
- Organised, methodical, and a good eye for detail.
- Being flexible around working schedules, roles and responsibility as it is a fast growing start up environment
- Being a team player is extremely crucial to this role.
- Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition.
- Hardworking team looking to build something to change Care in the UK.
- Competitive salary.
What’s it like to be part of the Cera team?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.