Position: Systems Implementation Specialist
Reporting to: IT Service Delivery Manager
Contract type: Full Time, 3 Month Fixed-Term
We are recruiting 2 Systems Implementation Specialists for an initial 3 month period to be remote based supporting the Business Improvement team with rolling out the Cera Technology (Mobile app, DCP and CarePlanner) to 15 ex Mears sites.
One Implementation Specialist will be supporting the Programme Manager with the Staffordshire & Stoke implementation in October/November, followed by supporting our Project Manager with the Yorkshire South & West implementation in November/December. Ideally this person will be based in our North region.
The other will support our IT Service Delivery Manager personally with implementations in Kings Lynn and Norwich between October and December and will therefore ideally be based in the East Anglia area.
- Assist in ensuring our IT Helpdesk in Colchester can deliver correct, informed resolutions to support calls.
- Assisting with Data Integrity.
- Responding to allocated support calls efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Assuring business process documentation.
- Assisting in the Implementation of Systems into Cera Care branches.
- Providing on-site support as required during an implementation.
- Documenting lessons learned during the implementation programmes.
- Provide advice and guidance to all branch staff in the use of new and established branch systems.
- Assessing the need for any additional systems training whilst on site within care branches.
- Providing training where appropriate during implementations.
- Documenting any training sessions using registers and evaluations.
- Providing feedback where appropriate on implementation issues.
- Participating in the development and ongoing enhancement of the implementation processes, materials and approaches.
- Working with the IT Helpdesk and other members of the project roll out team to support branches during implementations.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Implementing and supporting applications into an office-based environment
- Good computer skills and a knowledge of Microsoft Office and / or Google applications
- Good written & verbal communication skills. numeracy skills
- Be motivated to deliver a professional service to the business
- Monitor and identify any breaches of company policy and procedures and where identified, resolve and/or escalate
- Able to work alone or as part of a team, demonstrates company values e.g. customer first
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative and within agreed timescales
- Happy to stay in hotel accommodation overnight for up to 4 nights per week during onsite implementation phase
What’s it like to be part of the Cera team?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.