Position: Field Care Supervisor
Reporting to: Domiciliary Care Branch Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Field Care Supervisor to join our small and successful team at Cera Care Ltd delivering domiciliary care in Nottingham. In this role, you will carry out initial introductions, construct care plans, conduct client assessments, and shadow Care Workers to monitor the provision of care in terms of quality. It will involve 95% of time out in the field and 5% in the office for administrative tasks.
● Carry out initial Introductory visits, promoting Cera Care to successfully on-board new Clients, predominantly private but also council funded.
● Visit new Clients to conduct initial assessments
● Sell the Cera Care service passionately
● Develop, formulate and deliver Care Plans
● Conduct regular reviews with Clients to ensure that their Care Plan is meeting their needs and update as required
● Conduct Supervisions and Spot-Checks
Background and Experience:
● Previous experience as a Field Care Supervisor
● Experience conducting Client Introductory visits
● Experience constructing Care Plans
● Ideally NVQ/QCF level 3 in care
● Experience working for a Domiciliary Care Agency in a supervisory capacity
● Some form of sales experience would be beneficial, but not compulsory
● Experience in conducting care assessments, care reviews and who can lead and motivate care staff
● Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition.
● Hardworking team looking to build something to change Care in the UK.
● Competitive salary.
What’s it like to be part of the Cera care family?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.