Position: Care Coordinator
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our team in Old Stratford. In this role, you will effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of high quality care services in Old Stratford, ensuring that Care Workers are matched to Clients based on the level and type of care they need, along with, when possible, being in close proximity.
- Ensure that Care Worker rota's are organised, correctly matched to Clients’ needs and well-planned, taking into account travelling time, holiday cover and last minute cancellations.
- Provide insight into developing, implementing and executing a successful Operational practice across the Care side of the business.
- Responsible for resourcing for new care packages and building on existing packages.
- Improving and maintaining the continuity of care for new and existing care packages.
- Maintain clear, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date digital records for all Clients and Care Workers within your area, using our bespoke system.
- Responsible for cordially resolving customer queries in a timely manner within your area to maintain a positive Company reputation
- Ensure all operations are Company and CQC Compliant.
- Help develop the company’s Care Worker Community.
- Arrange training and performance appraisals as required.
- Contribute to the growth and service expansion targets set by the business.
- Ideally NVQ/QCF level 3 in Care.
- At least 2 years experience working as a care coordinator for a Domiciliary Care Agency. Live-in care coordination experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of CQC Compliance is essential.
- Ideally experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and being able to motivate care staff.
- Organised, methodical, and a good eye for detail.
- Being flexible around working schedules, roles and responsibility as it is a fast growing start up environment
- Being a team player is extremely crucial to this role.
- Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition.
- Hardworking team looking to build something to change Care in the UK.
- Competitive salary.
What’s it like to be part of the Cera team?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.