Position: Internal Recruiter
Reporting to Recruitment Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Cera Care is looking for a highly organised, efficient and driven in- house recruiter to join our rapidly growing team. Part of a high performing centre of excellence, you will have ownership and accountability for achieving and exceeding your monthly targets within your dedicated area. You will work closely with Cera’s operations team acting in a business partner capacity to build our field-based team of care providers, ensuring all candidates experience a focused, seamless recruitment journey. We work in a fast paced, tech enabled, entrepreneurial environment, enabling us to engage, support and deliver exceptional people into our growing teams.
- Manage and own the end to end recruitment process from start to finish.
- Use our ATS system ‘Team Tailor ‘ to track and engage with candidates through the recruitment journey.
- Filter, screen and select and progress suitable applications
- Review all Interviews and assess potential candidates, in line with our assessment criteria.
- Undertake all relevant pre-employment checks, prior to approving the applicants.
- Respond in line with SLA’s to clients and candidates queries by email and/or telephone
- Organise training for successful candidates
- Accurately complete all reporting requirements within set timeframes
- A flexible working approach
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills and time management
- A knowledge of health care recruitment processes is an advantage
- Ability to take ownership of own workload
- Great communication skills
- You possess a great sense of judgment and decision making
- A knowledge of compliance led recruitment/ volume recruitment/ recruitment agency background is an advantage
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with great ambition
- You will be part of a hardworking team looking to revolutionise social care in the UK, improving the lives of many.
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive Salary with structured bonus
What’s it like to be part of the Cera care family?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
Apply now to join us !