Position: Business Improvement (CUES) - Project Manager
Reporting to: Head of System Transformation
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Cera is currently listed as one of the top 5 fastest growing health technology companies in the UK and now Europe.
Cera is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth. Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well-being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources. Our vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of smart, AI based technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this a reality.
Are you looking to build a career in the project sector and have no or very limited experience? If you are organised, competent, reliable and are able to communicate well and motivate those around you; you could have a truly rewarding future in project management.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team to transform the care sector with Cera technology. The role will work in a fast scaling team and assist Project/Program Managers in implementing Cera technology to all care branches across the UK. The Project Manager needs to ensure that all Implementation processes are followed to facilitate a smooth transition for all involved. Identify any issues in a timely fashion and resolve on site using best practice methods. Approach work in a methodical manner, ensuring all implementation projects are completed to timescales and provide on-site support and assistance for newly trained Branch Staff.
- Assisting in the implementation of Cera Technology to care branches
- Providing on-site support as required during an implementation
- Assisting with Data Integrity
- Assuring business process documentation
- Providing advice and guidance to all branch staff in the use of new and established branch systems
- Assessing the need for any additional systems training whilst on site within Cera branches
- Providing training where appropriate during Implementations
- Providing feedback where appropriate on Implementation issues
- Documenting lessons learned during the implementation programmes
- Participating in the development and ongoing enhancement of the
- Implementation processes, materials and approaches
- Working with the IT helpdesk to support branches during Implementations
What we’re looking for
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience in engaging teams, and creating positive culture; proven ability to influence others without having positional authority. Ability to work with business users at all levels
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to see the big picture and communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills and a knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work
- Has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in and drive resolution
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
- Candidates must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ideally project management experience and or qualification e.g. Prince2 but not essential
- Experience in implementing and supporting applications into an office-based environment would be a bonus
- Experience with home care or healthcare sector would be desirable
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements,
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and full remote IT package setup to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Competitive salary with long term employee schemes
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Service awards
- Recognition awards
Life at Cera
We champion diversity, inclusion and well-being to create a workplace where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place. People from cultural or gender diverse backgrounds, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Cera shift to remote working. We are currently introducing a hybrid working model for specific roles. This is something we will continually review in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations. Ultimately we trust our colleagues to get the work done wherever suits them best, let us know your preferred way of working.