Are you looking for a role as a support worker in the Newton Mearns area?
Cera are currently looking for a full time Support Worker to work a client in his early 20's in his own home on a 2:1 basis, including personal care. These positions are £12.60 per hour.
Full time - Contracted 3 shifts per week (37.75 hours).
Must be able to work both day and night shifts.
Who are we looking for?
Life’s given you some special qualities. Patience, good humour, compassion. You care about people around you and you’re there for them when the going gets tough.
We are looking for a great communicator, someone who is patient, kind and compassionate.
You will provide a lifeline to the clients you visit and must be friendly and approachable. You will also have high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
A few important details
- We're offering a £500 joining bonus*
- Your shifts will normally include one weekend in two
- Full UK driving licence required to drive clients car
- You’ll get a mobile phone with the CERA app, so you can work safely and efficiently
- We'll provide you with uniform and pay for your PVG check.