Position: Talent Acquisition Business Partner - Care Talent Team
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition Team Leader
Contract type: Full Time
Location: Scotland - Remote Working + visit to our Scottish branches - Dumfries and Galloway, Dunoon and Prestwick
Join our Care Talent Team as an internal Recruiter; We call them Talent Acquisition Partners! Working in a volume recruitment role internally, you'll join a large team of skilled recruiters, all working together to attract the best care assistants to join our Cera branches across Scotland.
Cera Care is looking for a highly organised, efficient and driven in-house recruiter to join our rapidly growing team. Part of a high performing centre of excellence, you will have ownership and accountability for achieving and exceeding your monthly targets within your dedicated area. You will work closely with Cera’s operations team acting in a business partner capacity to build our field-based team of care providers, ensuring all candidates experience a focused, seamless recruitment journey. We work in a fast-paced, tech-enabled, entrepreneurial environment, enabling us to engage, support and deliver exceptional people into our growing teams.
- Manage the Recruitment process of all professional carer vacancies for your allocated branches
- Build relationships with stakeholders, arrange meetings where required, regularly if needed to maintain Recruitment needs.
- Use our ATS system to track and engage with candidates through the recruitment journey.
- Review all applications and work alongside Stakeholders to screen candidates, schedule interviews and work on attraction methods and strategies.
- Respond in line with SLAs to clients' and candidates' queries.
- Accurately complete all reporting requirements, weekly operations updates.
- A flexible working approach, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills and time management
- Ability to take ownership of own workload
- Great communication skills
- You possess a great sense of judgment and decision making
- Knowledge of compliance led Recruitment/ volume recruitment/ Social Care Recruitment
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with great ambition
- You will be part of a hardworking team looking to revolutionise social care in the UK, improving the lives of many.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Competitive Salary with structured bonus
What’s it like to be part of the Cera care family?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.