Position: Human Resources - Programme Manager
Reporting to: Senior Human Resources Business Partner - M & A
Contract type: Full time, Permanent, Full Remote - Requirement to travel UK wide
Cera is a digital-first healthcare-at-home company delivering care, nursing, telehealth and repeat prescription services in people’s homes via technology. In under five years, Cera has expanded to 10,000+ staff across the UK and Germany, delivering 40,000+ healthcare visits a day, and has grown from zero to nearly $300M revenues. Every day, Cera delivers healthcare services equivalent to 40 hospitals or 1,000 care homes, and has grown 100-fold over the past two years making it one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe.
Cera currently holds more than 160+ partnerships with the NHS and local authorities, and the company’s technology is used by 2,000+ businesses nationwide. It’s technology predicts health deteriorations in patients 30-fold faster than traditional care companies, with its Professional Carers and Nurses responding to over 5,000 ‘high risk’ alerts each day.
Since the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Cera has delivered 10 million healthcare visits in people’s homes, created 10,000 jobs, and licensed it’s recruitment technology to the UK Government Department of Health to recruit 50,000+ people into healthcare careers.
- To support the Senior Human Resources Business Partner - M & A with projects that enable the achievement of Cera M & A / People Team Objectives and Key Results.
- Engage and work with key stakeholders across the organisation to understand what is needed in order to coordinate and project manage key M & A / People initiatives and development.
- To drive performance to make a positive and lasting impact for operations and our service users and build operational excellence principles within the People Team.
- Develop effective working relationships with other departments within the Company.
- Develop and implement effective project plans for Key M & A / People initiatives.
- Work and manage multiple project work streams through to completion to planned deadlines.
- Support the rollout and implementation of any company wide projects that span the M & A / People Team
- Work with the Head of HR and Director of People to develop company wide systems of work.
- Project manage any large scale implementations HR Projects, specifically the HR Information system (HRIS)
- Support the development of new services and lead on projects with other teams.
- Manage the People Team Asana project management platform and reporting.
- Communicates across at all levels on project and program progress and achievement.
- Support the integration of new organisations into the Cera family through creation and delivery of effective projects plans and actions.
- Supports project teams/team members as-needed to improve processes, provide project intervention and coaching, etc.
- Provide support to Key Stakeholders (ie) Integrations Teams, M & A teams etc).
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team with some influential individuals with an opportunity to build some meaningful relationships.
What we’re looking for
- Preferably CIPD Qualified and a background in Social Care but not essential.
- A wealth of experience in a Program/Project Management or Operations role.
- Knowledge of People Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement Principles and experience in their application would be a bonus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Prioritisation and Project Management Skills
- Clear understanding of project management and project scopes
- Excellent Communication Skills and in a way that enthuses and collaborates with other team members.
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements,
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and full remote IT package setup to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Competitive salary with long term employee schemes
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Service awards
- Recognition awards
Life at Cera
We champion diversity, inclusion and well-being to create a workplace where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place. People from cultural or gender diverse backgrounds, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Cera shift to remote working. We are currently introducing a hybrid working model for specific roles. This is something we will continually review in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations. Ultimately we trust our colleagues to get the work done wherever suits them best, let us know your preferred way of working.