Position: Social Media Communications Manager - Top 5 fastest growing tech company in the UK
Contract Type: Full time, permanent, hybrid working
As one of London’s fastest growing health tech start-ups, we are re-imagining the healthcare sector, and creating pioneering new technologies which move healthcare from hospitals and surgeries into our own homes.
Using our innovative digital, machine learning, AI and data analytics technologies, we’re not only expanding our own business at pace, but we’re also redefining one of the world’s largest industries in healthcare.
Founded in November 2016, we’ve grown to nine digits in revenue and almost 6,000 staff across more than 70 offices in the UK.
But we’re only just getting started, and we’re looking for innovators, creators, thinkers and doers to join the next phase of our journey.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media; who is curious, creative and has 3+ years experience managing Social Media channels in either an agency environment, on behalf of a technology player or for a start-up business.
Your remit with Cera will be broad, and you’ll have plenty of room for autonomy and progression. You’ll be central to raising our corporate profile through engaging social content, supporting our recruitment efforts and engaging with our community of users, staff, investors and partners.
With a real passion for Social Media you’ll have experience of managing multiple social platforms in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to be a pro at planning creative content, developing standalone campaigns, copywriting for a range of channels, and have experience of reporting and analysis tools. Graphic design experience is non-essential, but is very much welcome.
- Take a complete ownership of all our social media platforms.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Define most important social media KPIs - Post regularly across multiple platforms in accordance with planned timelines.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team developing media rich content for Cera’s social media sites.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns and analyze progress of the businesses social media as a whole.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Ensure brand consistency and Cera’s tone of voice.
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Provide input and support on all crisis management planning across our social platforms.
- Support other teams such as Recruitment on social media campaigns (paid Facebook advertising).
What we’re looking for:
- Self-starter, adaptable and focused. We will expect you to take full ownership of our social media channels.
- A team player that enjoys new challenges.
- Experience in executing social media campaigns.
- Knowledgeable of current social media trends and driven to explore new opportunities
- Experience of managing social media advertising
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread.
- Keen eye for design and ability to create engaging rich content (videos and visuals).
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to measure effectiveness, and turn into actionable insight.
- Experience in tech-startup or health tech environment
Life at Cera
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place.
What we offer
- Flexible working scheme
- Discretionary bonus / long term employee incentives
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Tech equipment provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Service awards and recognition awards
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays too!
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology. Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.