Position: Marketing Executive - Top 5 fastest growing tech company in the UK
Contract Type: Full time, permanent, hybrid working
As one of London’s fastest growing health tech start-ups, we are re-imagining the healthcare sector, and creating pioneering new technologies which move healthcare from hospitals and surgeries into our own homes.
Using our innovative digital, machine learning, AI and data analytics technologies, we’re not only expanding our own business at pace, but we’re also redefining one of the world’s largest industries in healthcare.
Founded in November 2016, we’ve grown to nine digits in revenue and almost 6,000 staff across more than 70 offices in the UK.
But we’re only just getting started, and we’re looking for innovators, creators, thinkers and doers to join the next phase of our journey.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team where working across a range of projects is your cup of tea! Working alongside our Marketing and Communications team, you will aid in the execution of our ambitious marketing strategy. As such, you’ll work closely with our people, recruitment, product teams as well as external agencies to deliver campaigns and marketing tactics across various channels.
- Assisting in the briefing, planning and execution of campaigns and collaborations across existing marketing and communications channels
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of internal communications projects such as intranet and communications automation
- Supporting in event planning, product launches and campaign management
- Project management of marketing campaigns
- Provide reporting across marketing and communications team
What we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with at least two years experience working within Healthcare sector or in a Technology Startup
- Writing and storytelling skills - we have great stories to tell and we need writers who can create them
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient user of CMS
- A creative thinker, able to conceptualise and communicate ideas clearly
- Strong communication skills verbally; able to influence and forge strong relationships
- We're a fast-paced business so you'll have be a self-starter with excellent time management skills, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Analytical mind-set, curiosity to solve problems and learn
Life at Cera:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place.
What we offer:
- Flexible working scheme
- Discretionary bonus / long term employee incentives
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Tech equipment provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Service awards and recognition awards
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays too!
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology. Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
Employment Type: Full-time