Position: Field Care Supervisor
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Cera’s vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality. The work you do promotes the dignity, respect, independence and choice of our service users, enabling you to make a real difference.
We are changing the way people receive care by empowering our professional carers with insight and improved decision making. Our technology is enabling carers to do what they do best, care.
We are looking for a passionate Field Care Supervisor to become an ambassador for Cera and an extension of our family. You’ll carry out initial introductions, construct care plans, conduct client assessments, and shadow Care Workers to monitor the provision of care in terms of quality. It will involve 95% of time out in the field and 5% in the office for administrative tasks. we have an opportunity to bring service and support to the most vulnerable in our communities and continue on our journey to being the UK’s fastest growing technology-enabled care provider.
- Adopt a Carer-first approach in all that you do, continually looking to improve how we administer and deliver care in our communities.
- Carry out initial Introductory visits, promoting Cera to successfully on-board new Clients, predominantly private but also council funded.
- Visit new Clients to conduct initial assessments
- Sell the Cera Care service passionately
- Develop, formulate and deliver Care Plans
- Conduct regular reviews with Clients to ensure that their Care Plan is meeting their needs and update as required
- Conduct Supervisions and Spot-Checks
- Ensuring the Carers have sufficient PPE
Background and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Field Care Supervisor/Senior Care Assistant would be beneficial
- Experience conducting Client Introductory visits
- Experience constructing Care Plans
- Ideally NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified (not essential)
- Drivers Licence essential
- Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition.
- Hardworking team looking to build something to change Care in the UK.
- Competitive salary. On-call additional to salary.
You’ll have access to:
•Training and development for your role and future career development •Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme •Refer a Friend scheme •Mobile phone and other required tech •Service awards •Recognition awards •Company pension scheme
Cera promotes a carer-first approach. Our frontline staff are the most important part of the Cera family. You will join a visionary organisation on the tipping point of transformation and have the opportunity to form part of our larger mission to change the face of social care. Your branch will be equipped with innovative software and you will have the opportunity to lean on our wider organisation for the most progressive and personable operational support.
Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources.