We're looking for a 1:1 Care Worker in Paisley, Glasgow at £9.60 per hour and a £500 joining bonus.
We’re not worried about your previous jobs or qualifications. You can be trained to become a Professional Carer, but there are some things you just can’t learn. Like patience, compassion, understanding. An instinct not to look the other way when someone needs you. The ability to make people feel better when times are tough.
Key Job Details
- Care worker required for 24 hour per week care package, looking after a lady with Huntington's Disease.
- Hours available: up to 34 hours including overtime
- Shift pattern: 8am - 11pm; sleepovers 11pm - 8am. Day shifts can be flexible
The role of a Professional Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they have emotional support and companionship. This will see you providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference.
- You’ll need a full UK driving licence, with use of a car
- Care experience is NOT necessary, but you must be aged at least 18
- You’ll get a mobile phone with the CERA app, so you can work safely and efficiently
- We're offering a £500 joining bonus to all new starters*
- Be comfortable with providing personal care including incontinence support, washing and dressing.
We’re stronger together. Cera’s not just about serving the community. It’s about being one. You’ll be working with people like you, who’ll be there through the good times and the challenging! On joining us you’ll train for the industry-recognised Care Certificate, and you’ll shadow experienced colleagues while you learn the ropes.
Then there are branch teams and care specialists you can call on with concerns. And our technology, which will let you concentrate on care, instead of paperwork. We’ll applaud your hard work with attractive pay rates and staff benefits. And there are genuine promotion prospects, to team leader, care specialist or on into management.