Position: Integration Program Manager
Reporting to: The Integration Lead
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Cera is a digital-first healthcare-at-home company delivering care, nursing, telehealth and repeat prescription services in people’s homes via technology. In under five years, Cera has expanded to 10,000+ staff across the UK and Germany, delivering 40,000+ healthcare visits a day, and has grown from zero to nearly $300M revenues. Every day, Cera delivers healthcare services equivalent to 40 hospitals or 1,000 care homes, and has grown 100-fold over the past two years making it one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe.
Cera currently holds more than 160+ partnerships with the NHS and local authorities, and the company’s technology is used by 2,000+ businesses nationwide. It’s technology predicts health deteriorations in patients 30-fold faster than traditional care companies, with its Professional Carers and Nurses responding to over 5,000 ‘high risk’ alerts each day.
Since the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Cera has delivered 10 million healthcare visits in people’s homes, created 10,000 jobs, and licensed it’s recruitment technology to the UK Government Department of Health to recruit 50,000+ people into healthcare careers.
Cera has grown significantly and successfully over recent years and acquisition has been a key driver of growth supplemented by organic growth of the core business.
We’re looking for an Integration Program Manager to work collaboratively with the Merger & Acquisition (M&A) team, the corporate functions and the acquired business to identify, plan, drive and report on integration of the new business. Speed of execution and controlled change are highly valued in this transformation process.
Please note this role is suitable for candidates with the below experience, looking for an exciting new opportunity in health-tech:
- Minimum 2 (ideally 4-5) years of project management experience ideally in the Care sector. Exposure to integrations or separations/carve-outs would be a plus
- Minimum 1 (and up to 4-5) years of experience in integrations/separations/carve-outs, either in-house or in advisory would be desirable
- Lead one to multiple M&A integration programs, successfully applying the Integration Playbook to integrate newly acquired business
- With central oversight of the overall plan ensure individual work streams are appropriately aligned and coordinated and that there is a rigorous check on assumptions and plans against original objectives
- Ensure integration plans align with integration budgets to be reported accordingly
- Ensure an requirements falling outside of approved expenditures receive appropriate approvals
- Host regular Integration Steering Meetings
- Track and report on all integration programs and their workstreams, tracking performance and identifying and managing risks, producing consistent and clear status reports for both project teams and Executive audiences
- Contribute to the Integration Playbook, ensuring it continues to evolve to meet the needs of the business and deliver successful integrations
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders in the acquired company and within Cera
- Facilitate and confirm the completion of the playbook workstreams and handover of responsibilities to care operations
- Perform integration retrospectives to ensure that the process is continually improved
- As part of the business improvement team support and assist with PMO activities
- Strong project management skills and ideally experience of change management with a strong preference for direct M&A integration experience or otherwise deeply proven experience of managing organisation change at a programme level.
- Knowledge and experience of working with standard corporate functional disciplines (Finance, IT, HR, Procurement, Legal etc) and strong familiarity with key concepts within said functions
- Be agile and perform effectively in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise manner to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively and create momentum and work on your own autonomy
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- In depth planning and analytical problem-solving capabilities
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements,
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and full remote IT package setup to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Competitive salary with long term employee schemes
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Service awards
- Recognition awards
Life at Cera
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence because difference makes the world a better place.
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Cera shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations.