Position: IT Service Delivery Manager
Reporting to: Head of IT
Contract type: Full time, Permanent, remote working
Cera is currently listed as one of the top 5 fastest growing health technology companies in the UK and now Europe.
Cera is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth. Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well-being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources. Our vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of smart, AI based technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality.
The role and responsibilities:
Working within Cera Care’s IT function reporting into the Head of IT; this role is fundamental to driving IT Service Excellence to our colleagues enabling them to deliver the company mission.
Cera is growing rapidly and we need someone who has proven experience building a service delivery function capable of scaling to meet this demand. You must be passionate about service and have experience implementing repeatable processes which not only improves our interactions but enables agility. You will be a strategic thinker, with big plans around how you would like to transform the service offering and bringing others along on the journey.
This role will have overall responsibility for the IT Service function including IT Service Desk, our supplier network and working closely with our internal resolver groups to ensure we achieve the right business outcomes.
- Own, build and enhance the IT service relationship with the business.
- Responsible for IT Service Delivery across Cera and acting as the conduit between the IT team and our business colleagues.
- Takes primary ownership of the ITSM solution and drives improvements to better every interaction; working closely with the IT team and wider business.
- Understanding the wider business challenges and ensuring the IT Service provision is aligned; being one step ahead.
- Deliver against agreed IT strategy to enable Cera to scale quickly and providing thought leadership.
- Act as Major Incident Manager for any IT/Tech related Major Incidents, ensuring regular communications to our user community, ensuring the incident is resolved within the agreed SLA, bringing key people across Technology and Operations together to expedite the resolution and owning the Major Incident Review Root Cause documentation.
- Deliver periodic reporting to demonstrate the IT Service is running optimally and providing assurance that we are delivering against our commitment to the wider business.
- Providing oversight of our IT vendors/suppliers to ensure they are performing and delivering value.
- Responsible for achieving and developing new KPI’s across the IT Service function including, CSAT, First Time Fix, SLA success etc.
- Working closely with the IT Projects and Transition Manager to successfully transition new/changed services into IT Service.
- Improving ITIL maturity at Cera whilst retaining agility within the wider technology teams.
- Ensuring our department has the relevant controls in place to achieve successful audits and reduced risks.
- Refining our IT Service processes to drive efficiencies within the team so we can increase our Service Desk Vs. User ratio.
- Supporting our ambition to achieve ISO27001 and ensuring our related IT Service Processes are robust.
- Driving Self Service and Automation initiatives to deliver a lower cost to serve.
- Leadership & amp; People Development
- Working with the Head of IT and IT Projects and Transition Manager to drive leadership and vision to all IT colleagues.
- Responsible for ensuring we are adequately resourced and have the right level of capacity to succeed.
- Managing team performance to ensure a high performing team and we are aligned to the company values (3 C’s).
- Ensure all colleagues have OKR’s set which link directly to the department OKR’s and vision.
- Implement and manage Personal Development within the team to ensure that colleagues grow within their roles and reach their full potential.
- Management of holiday/absence to ensure continuity of service at all times.
Quality and Communication
- Ensures quality in all we deliver as a function and strives for excellence.
- Actively communicates with key stakeholders to bring them along on our journey and ensure that they are aligned.
- Owns the Continuous Service Improvement Plan for IT and delivery of improvement initiatives.
- Reviews the Service Desk tickets and interactions to ensure that we meet our required quality and consistency standards.
What we’re looking for
- ITILv3 or v4 certification or comparable understanding, specifically including Incident, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management and Change Management processes.
- Project Management experience, Prince2, AMP, Agile or other qualifications desirable.
- Experience acting as Major Incident Manager for IT related outages.
- Experience administering Google Workspace in an Enterprise organisation desirable or equivalent experience within the Microsoft O365 stack.
- Leadership experience; specifically leading an IT team through transformation and creating high performing teams.
- Experience shaping business processes and driving process improvements.
- Demonstrable experience creating IT Service Strategies and Roadmaps looking out two plus years ahead.
- Good all round knowledge of IT from Service Desk, Desktop Support, Networking,
- Influencing skills and negotiation skills to gain buy-in and bring others along on the journey.
- Supplier/Vendor Management; having experience to measure suppliers performance and managing suppliers whose performance has fallen short.
- Experience operating at a senior level in IT and being empowered to make decisions and take responsibility.
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team with some influential individuals with an opportunity to build some meaningful relationships.
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements,
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and full remote IT package setup to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Competitive salary with long term employee schemes
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Service awards
- Recognition awards
Life at Cera
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence because difference makes the world a better place.
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Cera shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations.