Position: Process Analyst/Process Engineer/Process Improvement Specialist
Reporting to: Program manager
Contract type: Full time, Temp to Permanent, Flexi remote
Cera is currently listed as one of the top 5 fastest growing health technology companies in the UK and now Europe.
Cera is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth. Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well-being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources. Our vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of smart, AI based technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality.
The role and responsibilities:
Are you interested in shaping the future of Cera Care Operations? Do you want to create processes, operating models, and drive Cera network improvements? Do you have a strong passion for continuous improvement and implementing methodologies such as Six Sigma and Lean?
Cera Continuous Improvement team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated person as a Care Operations SME (Subject Matter Expert) to help develop a world class care delivery process that delivers high quality care service on time at the best cost.
This position will support Care Operations team and drive operational excellence and project management across the entire Care Operations network. A successful candidate will have experience managing large and complex projects and extreme bias for action needed in a startup environment.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for Care Operations team
- Collect and document the existing business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Collect and document the existing business catalogue for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Identify issues and risks
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of care operations management
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team with some influential individuals with an opportunity to build some meaningful relationships.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, engineering, business analyst or other technical field (or higher) would be a bonus
- Proven progressive responsibility in care recruitment, care delivery, quality and compliance management, supply chain or related field
- Exposure to BPMN 20.0, Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Demonstrable experience managing cross-functional and regional programs influencing different stakeholders' groups
- Advanced MS Office or Google skills
- Fluency in English required
- Approximately 50% travel required
- Previous working experience as a Process Analyst related role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Great analytical skills
- Data-driven approach
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements,
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and full remote IT package setup to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Competitive salary with long term employee schemes
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Service awards
- Recognition awards
Life at Cera
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence because difference makes the world a better place.
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Cera shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations.