Position: SOC CODE:  Partnerships Director (Global)
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Location: UK, London Office
Start Date: ASAP
Application closing date: 12 October 2021
Send CV and cover letter to Elizabeth, using this online application, as we are prohibited from including our e-mail address in this job advertisement.
Cera’s mission is to empower people to live longer, healthier, better lives in their own homes and our ambition is to be the global leader in revolutionising care for the better, for our users and society.
Since launching in 2016, Cera has quickly become one of the UK’s largest providers of care with over 6,000 professional carers delivering 30,000+ visits each day. Cera has also established itself as one of the leading health-tech companies in the UK and Europe and is developing a powerful set of tools that is supporting growth, efficiency and service enhancement.
During 2020, Cera licensed its carer recruitment platform to the UK Government which resulted in the launch of Join Social Care, a service which is now rapidly establishing itself as the leading social care recruitment platform in the UK.
Outside the UK we aim to license the platform to organisations interested in operating a Health / Care recruitment marketplace. This could be a Government who are developing their workforce strategy or a health insurer or large healthcare provider/company seeking to enhance their service for their customers.
The objective of the Partnerships Director is to develop relationships with organisations who would benefit from licensing Cera’s technology, starting with Join Social Care.
The role and responsibilities:
This is a new role for the organisation and as such we are looking for an experienced candidate to lead this new strategy. An ideal mix of experience would include Health-tech, b2b SaaS licensing and also selling into complex organisations.
The role is a great opportunity for a Partnerships Director who can play a pivotal role from day 1 to inform strategy and drive the required activity.
Your mission will be to drive the promotion of Join Social Care outside the UK which includes
- Developing a pipeline of valuable organisations and contacts
- Matching the partner’s needs to our own solutions
- Managing the deal process including pricing, contract negotiation and closing
- Working with implementation team to ensure a smooth transition
- Analyses market insights on a global scale within social care and healthcare technology. This role formulates and directs at a strategic level in order to grow Join Social Care outside of the UK.
- The successful applicant will act as an advisor and consult potential clients and partnerships of Cera. This will involve leading the full sales lifecycle from identification of prospects through to commercial negotiations.
- The successful applicant will prepare reports including budgeting & forecasting to the board on a bi-weekly/monthly basis.
- You will act as a mentor to grow and develop a larger team to work around you.
- This role will evaluate local authorities and departments within health and social care, as well as major commercial players, outside of the UK. Establishing the various challenges that organisations face and formulating a solution to solve their hiring needs.
- The successful applicant will be comfortable negotiating terms and contracts with potential partnerships
- The successful applicant will be familiar with the healthcare industry, demonstrating knowledge for each specific region they enter and will be familiar with local legislation that may affect the local authority
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team with some influential individuals with an opportunity to build some meaningful relationships.
What we’re looking for / Skills
- Fluent in English
- B2B SaaS Products
- Completed master degree or higher
Degree (2.1 or above) in either healthcare, technology or business Essential Experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and project management
- Demonstrated experience in a healthcare technology company
- Must have strong communication skills to engage with customers and colleagues from all levels
- General experience within health-tech and/or B2B SaaS Products
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with commercial institutions
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements,
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and full remote IT package setup to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Competitive salary with long term employee schemes
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Service awards
- Recognition awards
Life at Cera
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence because difference makes the world a better place.
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Cera shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations.