Position: Product Owner
Reporting to: Product Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent / Remote
Cera is currently listed as one of the top 5 fastest growing health technology companies in the UK and now Europe.
Cera is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth. Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well-being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources. Our vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of smart, AI based technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality.
The role and responsibilities:
- You will own a significant part of our branch colleague experience and improve our processes for capturing important data about our customers, assessing their needs and risks as well as planning and reviewing their care on a regular basis. You will get to work on a product that will have a huge impact on the day to day work of our branch colleagues who manage thousands of care visits every day.
- You will work with a great team of engineers, UX designers and stakeholders across operations to digitise entire processes from scratch and optimise existing features.
- You will have a significant remit for which you will set the vision and roadmap. You will create requirements, manage your backlog and be the agile product owner for your team.
- Develop the road map for your product in collaboration with engineers and stakeholders
- Work with our engineering teams to ensure we are delivering against the road map
- Prioritising product your backlog and writing user stories
- Planning and managing product launches with stakeholders to ensure they’re released correctly, maintained and evolved based on feedback
- Prove demonstrable and measurable impact in improved experiences and processes
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team with some influential individuals with an opportunity to build some meaningful relationships.
What we’re looking for
- You love getting your head around complex operational processes and figuring out how technology can transform them for the better.
- You like figuring out how to balance the requirements of different users with compliance and tech constraints.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced scale up environment and all the challenges and opportunities that brings.
- You thrive in mission-driven organizations, working with collaborative teams who are passionate about using technology and experience to build products that better the world around us.
- You have worked in a Product owner / manager role for around two to five years, ideally in a process-driven environment, building technical products for internal and external customers.
- You understand and champion Agile best practice. You stay focused on our end users, work closely with our UX and research team and conduct competitor analysis to ensure our engineering teams are building solutions to deliver our mission.
- You are familiar with writing feature stories, including acceptance criteria with sufficient detail to enable development and testing.
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements,
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and full remote IT package setup to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Competitive salary with long term employee schemes
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Service awards
- Recognition awards
Life at Cera
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence because difference makes the world a better place.
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at Cera shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations.