Position: Care Coordinator
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract until February 2022
Cera’s vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality. The work you do promotes the dignity, respect, independence and choice of our service users, enabling you to make a real difference.
We are changing the way people receive care by empowering our professional carers with insight and improved decision making. Our technology is enabling carers to do what they do best, care.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our team at Cera Care Ltd. In this role, you will effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of high quality care services in our Central Regions, ensuring that Care Workers are matched to Clients based on the level and type of care they need, along with, when possible, being in close proximity.
- Ensure that Care Worker rota's are organised, correctly matched to Clients’ needs and well-planned, taking into account travelling time, holiday cover and last minute cancellations.
- Provide insight into developing, implementing and executing a successful Operational practice across the Care side of the business.
- Responsible for resourcing for new care packages and building on existing packages.
- Improving and maintaining the continuity of care for new and existing care packages.
- Maintain clear, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date digital records for all Clients and Care Workers within your area, using our bespoke system.
- Responsible for cordially resolving customer queries in a timely manner within your area to maintain a positive Company reputation
- Ensure all operations are Company and CQC Compliant.
- Help develop the company’s Care Worker Community.
- Arrange training and performance appraisals as required.
- Contribute to the growth and service expansion targets set by the business.
- Ideally NVQ/QCF level 3 in Care.
- At least 2 years experience working as a care coordinator for a Domiciliary Care Agency. Live-in care coordination experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of CQC Compliance is essential.
- Ideally experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and being able to motivate care staff.
- Organised, methodical, and a good eye for detail.
- Being flexible around working schedules, roles and responsibility as it is a fast growing start up environment
- Being a team player is extremely crucial to this role.
- Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition.
- Hardworking team looking to build something to change Care in the UK.
- Competitive salary with On-Call Included into salary
You’ll have access to:
•Training and development for your role and future career development •Discretionary bonus •Competitive salary and car allowance offered •Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme •Refer a Friend scheme •mobile phone and other required tech•service awards •recognition awards •company pension scheme
Cera promotes a carer-first approach. Our frontline staff are the most important part of the Cera family. You will join a visionary organisation on the tipping point of transformation and have the opportunity to form part of our larger mission to change the face of social care. Your branch will be equipped with innovative software and you will have the opportunity to lean on our wider organisation for the most progressive and personable operational support.
Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we’re able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources.