Position: Compliance & Quality Manager
Reporting to: Regional Operations Director
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Remote UK North Region / Cumbria - Manchester - (National Role)
We are looking for an experienced, hard working Compliance & Quality Manager who has proven experience in the Social Care sector, and is passionate about delivering high quality care to our clients. You will be responsible, in partnership with the Registered Manager, for providing a safe service which meets the needs of our service users in accordance with current best practices, adhering to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements and relevant regulations under the direction of the Regional Director and Director of Care. This business critical ‘change agent’ role will directly inform, influence and lead the improvement of service delivery to achieve Outstanding status. This role will be regional, covering the North Branches which span from Cumbria to Manchester.
- Maintain operations at the standard agreed with the Registered Manager, Regional Director and Quality & Compliance team and wider business.
- Complete internal quality assurance audits- identifying gaps in compliance and skill set within branches.
- Maintain accurate, legible up to date records in accordance with Cera policy and audit records following company policy to ensure compliance
- Oversee the implementation and adherence of all Cera policies and procedures.
- Completing internal quality assurance audits- identifying gaps in compliance and skill set within branches.
- Review and analyse trends in regards to compliance, accidents & incidents, safeguarding, complaints, compliments etc.
- Provide Regional Directors and Director of Care monthly reports on regional compliance with actions on improvement measures in place.
- Liaise with key stakeholders ensuring all necessary reports are completed and shared within agreed time frames.
- Proactively support services to improve ratings to progress to an 'Outstanding' rating.
- Support with service delivery issues and tasks as directed by the Regional Director and Operations Director.
- Support the Registered Manager with the preparation and completion of inspections.
Background and Experience:
- RQF Diploma level 5 Health and Social Care desirable.
- Excellent written, communication and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment.
- Previous experience Managing a Team.
- Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition.
- Hardworking team looking to build something to change Care in the UK.
- Competitive salary. On-call included in the salary.
What we offer
- Lifeworks discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development for your role and future career development
- Mobile phone and other Tech equipment provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Service and recognition awards
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off on top of bank holidays too
- Competitive salary & Car allowance
What’s it like to be part of the Cera team?
Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
You have the opportunity to join a purpose-driven company at the tipping point of transformation. You’ll play a key part in the evolution of Cera and make a real impact, now and in the future.