Have you ever thought you’d make a great Professional Carer, but were put off because you don’t have qualifications or care experience?
Well, think again. Because when it comes to experience, you probably have the best kind already, and that’s life experience.
Life’s given you some special qualities. Patience, good humour, compassion. You care about people around you and you’re there for them when the going gets tough.
Don’t worry, we’re not looking for saints, just kind people who are available for nights. If you can tick those boxes, then our care jobs might tick yours. We're recruiting in Plymouth.
Cera Care is recruiting for Waking Night Care Assistants in the Plymouth area with immediate starts available across the Plymouth and wider area (PL1 -PL7, PL9 and PL21). We offer a FREE DBS, paid assessment day training and up to £500 joining bonus.
What can you expect from the role?
As a Waking Night Care Assistant, you will be required to provide personal care and practical and emotional support to clients in their own homes, whilst helping them maintain their independence. Pay rates are £9.72-£9.90 per hour.
Your main daily duties will include:
• Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting with all aspects of medication
• Meal preparation
• Ensuring clients have any assistance they require during the night
• Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care, we provide you with a phone and App to make this simple.
We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. By joining Cera, you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a great communicator, someone who is patient, kind and compassionate.
You will need a driving license and own vehicle.
You will provide a lifeline to the clients you visit and must be friendly and approachable. You will also have high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
A few important details
- We're offering a £500 joining bonus*
- Your shifts will normally include one weekend in two
- You’ll need a full UK driving licence, with use of a car
- You’ll get a mobile phone with the CERA app, so you can work safely and efficiently
- We'll provide you with Uniform and pay for your DBS check.
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can be enriched? Hit the apply button today!